Technology has done great things for human comfort. Now, you don’t have to take care of multiple remote controls of various devices. Universal remote can control the functionality of multiple operations through itself.This device is very useful as it ca fully control applications like TV, DVD, CD-Player, and more. This is a savior for all those who feel managing many remotes at one time is a challenging task. There are many popular remote control brands, and one of them is Comcast. Do you want a Comcast Universal Control remote for your Samsung TV? Looking for the Samsung Comcast remote code list? If yes, this guide brings you all the information for Samsung Xfinity remote codes for Comcast remote and manual steps for the setup process. So, let’s take a look at it.
Firstly, we will highlight the Samsung codes for Comcast and, after that, the complete setup process.
Read More : How to get Lg Remote Code
Complete List of Samsung Comcast Remote Code
Check out the Samsung remote codes Comcast list. In case the selected code doesn’t work, choose any other code.
5 Digit Code for Samsung TV Xfinity Remote
Manual Method to Process Samsung TV Codes for Comcast Remote
There are two ways you can program Samsung remote codes for Comcast. Firstly, let’s take a look at the manual steps.
- Search TV’S programming code on user manual or online.
- Turn on the TV. The Samsung TV’s power button usually occurs on the front panel, but it is in various places.
- Press the “Television” button on the remote control.
- Hold down the “setup” buttons on the blinking “TV” button two times.
- Enter the first five-digit code you chose from Samsung Xfinity remote code list. The “TV” button flashes twice.
- Pointing the remote to the TV, press the “Power” button on the remote control. The device should close. If this does not work, repeat the steps given above unless next TV code does not work.
- Now, press the other button on the remote control to make all available tasks work. With the Comcast universal remote, only some basic functions will work. If the basic controls do not work, use another code and repeat the above steps.
Automatic Method to Process Samsung TV Codes for Comcast Remote
- Turn on the TV.
- Click the “TV” button on the universal remote control and then press the “Setup” key to press the “TV” button until it blinks twice.
- Enter “9-9-1” on the numeric keypad on the remote control. The “TV” button flashes twice.
- Press the “1” button of the remote control’s numeric keypad.
- Press the “Power” button on the remote control to press the “CH +” button. Repeat until the TV does not light. Press the Setup key on Comcast universal remote to save the code.
The Conclusion People often don’t know how to set up a universal remote with their television or other devices. In the above guide, we have given a complete procedure to program Comcast universal remote to Samsung TV. It talks about the Samsung Xfinity remote code and the complete process for setting up a universal remote with a TV.