With the widespread use of Smart TVs, you can enjoy video content like movies, general broadcasting, music, games, drama, sports. Along with this, you can also watch streaming services like Netflix, Youtube, etc. Many companies now provide Smart TVs. One of them is Samsung. If, due to any reason, you do not have the Samsung remote with your TV, you do not have to worry. You can easily replace it with Universal Remote Control. Using remote control codes for Samsung TV, you can program the remote with the TV and use it efficiently.
You must know the procedure to program Samsung TV with a Universal remote. In this guide, you will get a complete list of universal remote codes for Samsung TV. Also, you will find the steps to program universal remote with Samsung TV using these codes.
List of Samsung TV Universal Remote Codes.
If your remote requires a 3, 4, or 5 digit universal remote code for Samsung TV, here is the complete list. You can choose the most suitable code from the list and follow the programming steps to set up Samsung TV with a universal remote.
How to Program Samsung TV with Universal Remote? – Manual Method
1. Firstly, switch on the Samsung TV to connect it with a universal remote.
2. On the universal remote control, press the “TV” button.
3. After that, press and hold the “Setup button” on the Samsung universal remote. An LED light will flash, indicating that the Samsung universal remote is now in learning mode.
4. Select a suitable key code from the above-given list of Samsung universal remote codes. Enter this code using a numeric keypad.
5. After entering the code, point Samsung universal remote towards Samsung TV. Press and hold the “Power” button now.
6. Finally, release this power button when the Samsung TV turns off.
Note: You are done with programming universal remote control with Samsung TV. If one code does not work, you can choose another code from Samsung TV universal remote codes list and follow the same steps.
How to Do Pairing Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
Samsung smart TV remote codes are often found out with a good range of remote controls which enables users to show your TV or change its volume, between different programs. It will effectively be fixing your Samsung tv remote control with a foreign just requires deciding the type of remote you’ve got and following the setup procedure for each sort and for Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes have a glance at this text. so on found out the remote then you’ve got to travel to those steps which are given below.
1. You have to click on the “Menu button”
2. Go to the Menu You have to go through the System Then to the Device Manager
3. The Universal Remote must be configured to your Setup
4. You have to follow all the instructions which display onscreen.
How to Find Out the Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
It’s a very easy and simple process to set the codes on your Samsung tv. The process of setting the codes is below.
1. You have to first lookup the universal remote codes for Samsung tv in your remote’s manual.
2. Then you have to press and hold the “Code Search” button on your remote control.
3. After that press the “TV” button, then you have to release the “Code Search” button.
(You need to remember one thing that the red light should remain in your remote).
4. Now you have to enter the three-digit codes from the manual in the keypad of your remote
5. Now you have to turn your television ON and you have to test the remote by pressing the “Channel” and “Volume” buttons.
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV
Samsung TV RCA Universal Remote Code
|4 digit codes||5 digit codes|
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
Philips Remote Codes for Samsung TV
Samsung TV IR Codes
Innovage Jumbo Remote for Samsung TV Codes
Read More: How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote?
Question- What is my Samsung TV pairing code?
Samsung Smart Tv Remote is meant to attach to your Samsung TV automatically to make the setup process easy. You can sync your remote with Samsung smart tv pairing code at any time if you want, but it’ll only work with one TV at a time. If you are using it with multiple TVs, you have to manually pair it to your required smart tv.
To apply the Samsung remote control code, you merely find the Samsung tv programming codes list. From that time forward, you would like to circle the codes and this remote code is that the link of working an enormous number of the gadget within the absolute best way. To utilize this universal remote, you ought to program it to regulate your Samsung TV.