Are you looking for a solution for how to Samsung remote codes for Vizio TV? If yes, you have come to the perfect place where you will get details about the Samsung remote codes. If you have a Samsung universal remote, you can use it to handle many devices, and it requires only some steps to set up a Samsung remote with VizioTV.
You Asked, We Answered
Through this guide, you will get to know almost all Samsung universal remote codes for Vizio TV. During programming, check the correct Samsung universal remote code. The below section will highlight Samsung remote code for Vizio TV and instructions for complete functioning.
List of Samsung remote codes for Vizio TV
The Samsung universal remote usually has three, four and five-digit remote codes to set the remote control. To set up functionality, the user needs to check the Samsung codes carefully and know about the Vizio TV model. Check the list of Samsung universal remote codes for Vizio TV given below.
How to Program Samsung Universal Remote with Vizio TV? – Manual Method
1. The first step is to switch on the Vizio TV to program with Samsung universal remote.
2. Now, press the component button and TV on the Samsung universal remote control.
3. Hold and press the Setup button on the Samsung remote unless the light flashes. This depicts the learning mode of the Samsung universal remote.
4. Choose the required Vizio TV code from the list of Samsung remote codes for Vizio TV and enter it manually.
5. Then, point the Samsung universal remote towards the Vizio TV, press the Power button and keep holding it.
6. As soon as the Vizio TV turns off, release the button from the Samsung universal remote.
Note: Now, your Vizio TV is programmed with the correct Samsung universal remote code for Vizio TV. If one Samsung remote code does not work, follow the same procedure using some other code from the list of Samsung remote codes for Vizio TV.