DirecTV offers services to many subscribers in the USA and Latin America. This organization provides different packages from basic programming to sports. The remote control of the DirecTV satellite receiver can be utilized for operating other electronic appliances like Element TV, Dynex TV, Philips TV, etc. Programming the DirecTV universal remote to control your Element television helps to avoid the need for an extra remote.
With the help of the correct key code, one can easily program the DirecTV remote with their brand device. You have to add proper code and perform the programming steps correctly. After programming, you can control your Element TV’s volume and channels with the DirecTV universal remote.
Element TV Codes for Directv
Look at the Programming Process for Element TV with the DirecTV Remote
- First, change the ‘Mode Switch’ to TV on the DirecTV universal remote. The switch is situated at the top of the remote control.
- Find the ‘Mute’ and ‘Select’ buttons on the remote. Press and hold them for some time. You will observe the remote’s LED light flashing two times. Now, you have to leave the buttons.
- After that, put the five-digit programming code for the Element TV. As stated by DirecTV, the famous code for Element TV is 101789.
- Then, you have to click on the ‘Volume Up’ button on the remote. The volume should get increased on your Element TV. Now, take the ‘Mode Switch’ back to the satellite receiver.
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes – Element Television
Do you own an Element TV at your home and want to program it with the DirecTV universal remote, get the programming codes right here. The below table consists of the best Element TV codes that will surely program the DirecTV remote. Enter one code and try the programming process. If one code does not support it, try another one.
Add table description
How to program the DirecTV Remote with the Dynex TV?
You can program the Dynex TV with the DirecTV universal remote. In this case, you have to enter the Emerson brand code when choosing the control code.
- The initial step is to aim the DirecTV remote towards the Dynex TV. Press the ‘Menu’ switch on the universal remote.
- Then, choose the options ‘Parental, Favs, Setup, ‘System Setup’, ‘Remote’ and ‘Program Remote’.
- Change the switch to ‘TV’ at the top of the remote. Press and hold down the ‘Mute’ and ‘Select’ buttons till you observe the green light flashing twice.
- Now, insert code 10463. The green light will blink twice denoting the remote is programmed correctly.
Dynex TV Codes for programming the DirecTV Remote
If you are planning to operate the Dynex TV with the DirecTV universal remote, get the programming codes in the below list of codes. You must enter the correct code to link the DirecTV remote with the Dynex TV. After that, follow the programming steps properly. Use one code after another till you succeed in Dynex TV programming with the DirecTV remote control.
Add table description