This guide will show you how to program your LG universal remote to control your TV, so you can easily access all of your favorite features and content. Whether you have a new LG TV or an older model, this guide will help you get the most out of your universal remote.
Lg Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV
Lg Universal Remote Codes for Philips TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for a Lg TV
Lg TV Remote Codes for a Directv
Remote Codes for DirecTV
Lg Universal Remote Codes for One For All
Remote Codes for Comcast Xfinity
Lg Universal Remote Codes for Philips TV
Lg Universal Remote Codes for Dish TV
Lg Universal Remote Codes for Bose TV
Lg Universal Remote Codes for Charter
3 Digit LG Universal Remote Code List
Here, all the LG program 3 Digit codes are available. You need to select one code from the list and enter it on your device.
When the code you entered is correct, you’re ready to program your device with a universal remote control. Have a look at the below code list
Lg Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit
So, in the following table you can find out your LG universal remote 4 Digit code and many codes are listed so, choose any one code to program and if the code is not right you can select another code from the list to program your device with the universal remote.
0057 0037 0005 0012 0004 0108 4086 1842 1681 1859 1343 1171 2065 1096 1840 1663 1423 1396 1346 1205 0227 0156 0644 0109 0556 0338 0606 0178 0361 1637 1101 0080
How to Program an LG Remote To A Samsung TV
We have discussed already that we are going to share the various methods of programming with you so, let’s see what are the methods?
Well, the first one is with code, the second one is without using codes and the third is the auto search method. Now, let us see the instructions for each method.
Programming LG Remote To A Samsung TV With Codes
- Select the device (TV, DVD, VCR) that you wish to program with a universal remote.
- Now, from the list, you have to check for the brand name of your device. if in the case when you can’t find a brand name in the list. You can press the arrow button to cancel then, move to the automatic search option.
- You have to click on your device button like TV, DVD, VCR and hold on to the SETUP button until the red light blinks twice then release the button.
- Enter the 4 Digit code from the above list and press the POWER button.
- After pressing the power button, your device will turn off which means the code is correct and if it doesn’t turn off you can just try with another code by repeating the same process as we discussed in this section.
Programming LG Universal Remote To Samsung TV Without Code
You can use this method when you can’t find your brand name in the list of codes or you can’t connect with any programming codes. so, Let’s jump into the steps
STEP:1 SWITCH ON your device that is going to program with a universal remote and tap on the device button.
STEP:2 Press and hold on to the SETUP button and the light will blink twice then, release the setup button.
STEP:3 Now, tap (9-9-1) three Digit codes, and the light will blink two times.
STEP:4 Now, click on function keys such as the left arrow, play, or mute keys. When you don’t click on any key the power button is tested.
STEP:5 Pointing the remote to the TV, press CH+\CH- keys and wait till the function is performed then release the button and the device will turn off.
STEP:6 To save your device code you need to click on the SETUP button. That’s it. Now, you can enjoy controlling your device with a universal remote.
Programming LG Remote To Samsung TV Auto Code Search
- TURN ON the device that you want to program and tap on the device button.
- Press and hold the SETUP button and the light will blink twice.
- Enter 9,9,1 code and the light blink twice
- Click 1, for the first digit of your code and count the number of times the light blinks, and if the light doesn’t indicate then, the digit is 0, click 2 for the second digit again count so, repeat the process for 3, 4 Digit also.
- The found code can be used later, instead can be used for TV, DVD, and VCR setup options.