Are you a Comcast Universal Remote user and using a different remote control for controlling your Samsung TV? Pretty difficult!! Comcast Universal Remote Control enables you to program your Samsung TV of any brand in the market. We all know that all electronic devices come with remote control. Even a Samsung TV comes with remote control. However, managing multiple remotes is a tough task, and finding the right one at the right time is pretty difficult. But, here is a perfect solution for the same. Instead of using a Samsung remote, use a single Comcast Universal Remote for controlling your Samsung TV. All you need to program your Comcast Universal Remote with your Samsung TV.
In this guide, we will show you step by step to program a remote into Comcast Universal Remote via Comcast Universal Remote Codes easily.
How will you Program Comcast Universal Remote Manually?
- Firstly, switch off your Samsung TV.
- Now, press the Mode button on your Comcast Universal Remote. Set the ‘Remote’ Mode in the remote.
- After that, click on the Set button of Comcast Universal Remote Control.
- Finally, enter the Samsung TV code selected from the above list. Remember, you have to add a 3 digit code number. In case, if the code is 1 digit or 2 digits, then make it into a three-digit code by adding zeros before the number. For example, if the code is 6 enter 006.
- Now verify the programming by turning on the Samsung TV with the Comcast Universal Remote. The Samsung TV will turn on.
- Once the programming is completed, press the Mode button again to switch the remote into appropriate mode and you can easily use it to control your Samsung TV.
How do you program Comcast Universal Remote via Auto-Search Method?
- “Switch On” is the Samsung TV that you want to program with the Comcast Universal Remote.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the Remote for 3 seconds. The blinking LED shows that the device is ready to program.
- After that, point the remote to the Remote and press “CH+” & “CH-” switches. The Comcast Universal Remote Code will show on/off signals. Now, press the “up” or “down” key, and the device will turn off.
- Now, test the code by switching on Samsung TV by the Comcast Universal Remote. After pressing the Power button, the Samsung TV should turn on. Now verify the working of the Comcast Universal Remote by turning on the Samsung TV.
- Finally, tap the “Remote” button to save the code. The LED of the Remote will blink twice to confirm that the code is stored.
Note: If your Remote shows an error while you switch it on with your remote, then try another code and repeat the above steps.