What are the GE 6 Universal Remote Codes and Program Steps?
The GE 6 universal remote is a one-stop solution to handle various devices like CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Television, and more in one go. This universal remote from GE is excellent to use and very handy. GE 6 Universal Remote Control can operate the function of three devices, including TVs, DVD players, cables, etc.
To control the electronic device using a GE 6 universal remote control; you need to program the remote to synchronize with each device. Now, if you have a GE 6 universal remote and looking for GE 6 universal remote codes, read this user-friendly guide. Here, we will specially talk about the GE 6 Universal remote. Going through the manual, you will also find the complete list of GE 6 universal remote codes to program the device.
Check out the Full List of GE 6 Universal Remote Codes
The given list of GE 6 universal remote control codes helps you pick the correct code for your device. If the code doesn’t work, please check the other GE 6 code for the process.
What are the Steps to Program GE 6 Universal Remote? – Automated Method
1. Turn on the device you want to link to the GE 6 universal remote control.
2. Tap the “Cold Search” button of the GE 6 universal remote control. Release this button on the GE 6 universal remote only after the red light turns on.
3. Point the GE 6 universal remote to the device you wish to connect.
4. Now, on the GE 6 universal remote, press “Channel-up” for your TV or press “Play” for other devices such as VCR, DVD player, etc. When pointing to the GE 6 remote on that device, press the device button again to link. It will now scan the database so that you can find the correct GE 6 universal remote code. After retrieving the right GE 6 universal remote control code, the device switches off or changes the channel.
5. Immediately after the device responds and the GE universal remote code is found, press “Mute” directly. The GE 6 universal remote codes will install on GE Remote.