So, keep reading and find the complete list of Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes. Along with the list, you will also find the stepwise manual to program your devices with Samsung Blu Ray universal remote. We have mentioned two different methods for the process – the manual method and the auto-search method.
Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu-ray Player
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu Ray Player
How to Program Samsung Blu Ray Universal Remote Manually?
For programming Samsung Blu Ray remote, you have to choose the appropriate Samsung Blu-Ray Remote Code 3 digit from the list of codes mentioned above. After selecting the required code, follow these steps.
- Firstly, switch on your device to program with Samsung Blu-ray universal remote.
- Now, on the Samsung remote, press the “Cod search” button. Hold the button for about three seconds till the LED light flashes. Release the button after the light flashes.
- Now, press the corresponding Device button on Samsung Blu Ray universal remote.
- After that, enter the Samsung Blu-ray remote code 3 digit that you chose from the list. An LED light will flash.
- If your code is correct, LED will blink to confirm. Finally, hold the Samsung Blu Ray universal remote in front of your device and press the power button to check the programming. If the device turns off, programming is successful.
Note: If the device does not respond to Samsung remote, choose another Samsung Blu Ray remote code 3 digit from the list mentioned above and repeat the steps.
How to Program Samsung Blu Ray Universal Remote using Auto-Search Method?
The auto-Search method is used when manually you are not able to find the correct code. In this method, all the codes are scanned one by one. Follow the given steps to program Samsung Blu-ray universal remote control with the auto search method.
- The first step is to turn on the device to program with Samsung Blu Ray remote control.
- Press the component button on the Samsung universal remote and hold it for three seconds. An indicator light will flash, showing that the remote is now in learning mode.
- After the LED flashes press the “Ch+” and “Ch-” buttons on the Samsung Blu Ray remote. It will give on and off signals. Keep pressing these buttons till your device turns off.
- If your device responds, this means that Samsung Blu Ray universal remote is now successfully programmed with your device.
- Finally, save the chosen Samsung Blu Ray remote code 3 digit, press the device button, and the indicator light will flash to confirm.