RCA Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV | Programming Guide
Vizio is one of the favorite Television brands within the market. However, a VIZIO TV comes with remote control.
You Asked, We Answered
If you just bought a universal remote and you want to control all your devices using the remote control that came with your Vizio TV or in the case for any reason if you misplace your VIZIO TV remote or it got spoilt, you can use an RCA Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV to program the TV.
How to Program RCA Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV
Following the instructions and code list to program your Vizio Universal Remote Control.
Make sure batteries are working in the “Vizio Universal Remote Control”.
Step 1: Manually turn on your device (or TV you want to control)
Step 2: Press the TV (or device) button and hold for five seconds until the LED flashes twice. LED will remain lit.
Step 3: Enter the programming code for your Vizio tv remote codes from the code list below and enter it using the amount Buttons. The LED flashes once after entering each digit. If the code is accepted, the LED flashes twice after the last digit is then turned off.
Step 4: Point the Vizio tv remote at the device and press the facility button. If the device powers off, setup is complete.
Step 5: If not, repeat the steps with a different code.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For Cable TV
1. Power on the cable TV set-top box.
2. Press the ‘CABLE’ button on your Vizio tv remote control.
3. Press and hold down the “SET” button until the LED indicator flashes the light twice.
4. Enter/Type the remote programming code for the cable TV box with the Vizio remote’s numeric keypad.
Wait a while for the LED indicator to flash twice after you enter the last number.
5. Point the remote at the cable TV box then press the “POWER” button to modify off the cable box.
Program the Vizio Remote for a DVD Player or Recorder
1. Power on the DVD device.
2. Press the “DVD” button on the keypad of your Vizio tv remote control.
3. Press and hold down the “SET” button until the LED flashes the light twice.
4. Type the code for your DVD. Wait a while for the LED indicator to flash twice.
5. Point the remote at the DVD device and press the “POWER” button to modify it off.
Programming Of Vizio Remote Control for VCR
1. Switch on the VCR.
2. Press the Vizio remote button that you simply want to use for the VCR; for instance, you would possibly want to pick the “Audio” button if you do not have a home audio system.
3. Press and hold the “SET” button until the LED indicator flashes the light twice.
4. Enter the remote code for your VCR. Wait for the LED indicator to flash twice.
5. Aim the Vizio tv remote control at the VCR and press “POWER” to modify off the device.