Are you facing trouble to manage multiple devices such as TV, DVD player, Audio players and many others using different remote controls? If yes, you need not worry now. GE Universal remote is the best solution for your problem. Using this remote, you no longer have to switch between multiple remotes to control your devices. You just need to sync your device with the remote. Keep reading and learn how to program GE universal remote with your devices.
To sync any device with the universal remote, the GE Universal Remote codes are required. For the GE universal remote programming using the manual code entry method, you need these codes. GE universal remote control codes list contains the brand names in alphabetical order. Below is the complete GE Universal Remote code list that you will require during the setup.
GE Universal Remote Setup – Code Search Method
1. Firstly, make sure to turn on the device that you want to set up with the universal remote.
2. Now, hold your GE universal remote close to the device facing it.
3. Press and hold the ‘Code Search/Set-Up’ button on the remote. Keep holding the button until the LED gets to lighten up.
4. Now, for GE Universal remote setup, press and hold the component button respective to the device you want to program. Like, if you need to set up the TV, click and hold the TV button on the remote.
5. Now, press and hold the power button and wait until your device turns off. Now, press the power button. Keep holding it until your GE universal remote finds the correct code for your device.
6. As soon as you get the correct code, click on Enter.
GE Universal Remote Programming – Manual Code Entry Method
This is the best way for GE universal remote setup. In this method, you need to select a code from the GE universal remote code list mentioned above. Follow the given steps and learn how to program GE universal remote using the manual code entry method.
1. Turn on the device for GE universal remote programming.
2. Hold your remote facing the device and take it close to it.
3. Now, press and hold the ‘Code Search’ button on the GE universal remote. Keep holding the button until the LED turns on.
4. Now, on the remote, find the corresponding component button for the device you want to program with the remote. Like, if you want to set up the TV with the remote, press and hold the TV button.
5. Now, from the GE universal remote control codes list mentioned above, choose the appropriate code and enter. Once you get the correct code, the tiny LED light will turn on.
6. After this, hold the universal remote facing towards your device and click on the Volume button. If the button works, this means that the GE Universal Remote codes setup has been completed successfully.
7. In case it does not work, try some other code from the GE universal remote code list provided above.
In the above write up, we have mentioned the complete list of GE Universal remote codes. Also, we have mentioned how to program GE Universal Remote step by step using two different ways. Hope that the provided information helps you in the simple GE universal remote setup.