If you have a Samsung BLU-RAY and need a GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player to program. This post explains all the following codes for the blu-ray player. SAMSUNG is one of the popular BLU-RAY brands on the market. SAMSUNG BLU-RAY is usually available with remote control. However, if for some reason you can not control your Blu-ray with the remote control, you can program it with the BLU-RAY universal remote control. Regardless of the brand used, we use Samsung devices here.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player:
|Blue ray code|
Samsung Blu-Ray Remote Code 3 Digit
4- digit universal remote code for Samsung blu ray player:
5- digit universal remote code for Samsung blu ray player:
|Philips||32084 , 32434|
|Onkyo||31769 , 32147|
|Onkyo||31769 , 32147|
|Insignia||30675 , 32428 ,32596|
|Pioneer||30142 , 32442|
Programming instruction for Ge universal remote control for Samsung blu ray player
You simply use the remote control of the Blu-ray player to control your Samsung blu ray player.
1. You have to “turn on your TV”.
2.Place the “Blu-ray remote control” on “TV”.
3. Now press and hold “TV power switch”.
4. Press and hold the power button on the TV and use the number buttons on your Bluetooth remote control and “Enter the code number” (you have to keep changing the code until programming). Every time you enter the code correctly (the correct code), “the television is turned off”.
This means that the remote control is “Connected to your TV”. Now you can work with this universal remote control.
1) Keycode Programming Method for GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player
With the key code we can easily program the samsung blu ray remote control. The key code identifies the brand and model of your device. You must first turn on the device.
1. Select “TV” on the samsung blu ray remote control.
2. Now press and hold the “Tune” button on the Samsung blu ray remote control until “Light Flash” is displayed (this means it is in “mode”).
3. Finally, enter the “lock code” that you have collected in the programming manual (operating instructions).
4. After you complete this process, “point the remote control at the TV” and then on the “Power” button. You can release the power button when the screen is off
2) Program GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player:
If you cannot find the appropriate key code for this device, you can set the GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu Ray Player to the correct code in search mode. The code is in the manual which forces the remote to search.
1. First “activate the device”
2. Now press and hold the “Settings” button.
3. Press code “9-9-1” (three digits), and hold down the “On / Off” button on the remote control and press the channel up until the device “turns off” your TV in this case.
3) Manual Setup Method to Program Blu Ray Remote to TV:
1. Enter the remote control or the universal remote you wish to replace.
2. Now press the “Settings” or “Magic” button, and then enter the “Code” (see the Operating Instructions) for manual programming.
3. Now press one of the functions that you want to program for example, “Increase the volume of the TV”.
4. Then press and hold the corresponding button on the “original remote control“. In the end, one of the indicators will start blinking. This means that it was saved correctly.) The button is stored on the universal remote and the volume button is available.